March 14-18, 2016
I am excited to announce this special Sale-A-Bration Edition! What is so special about this Edition? This is my FREE Class as my thank you to my class members!! Anyone who has taken one of my on-line classes in 2015 will have free access to this class! Those who qualify for the free class will receive an email from me today. I really appreciate the support and have enjoyed our time together in these classes. I wanted to do something special to show my appreciation!
But wait there is more! If you haven’t tried out any of my classes and would like to I am making this special addition available to purchase for all new customers at a special price! This class will be slightly different from all of the other Edition Classes and start on March 14, 2016 for 5 days of fun! I will have 5 different projects, 5 Mini PDF’s, 5 Video Tutorials and of course prizes!!! For the details visit the Free Class Page.
Sale-A-Bration Edition will be your creative inspiration for all your Paper Craft Gifts, Stamp Camps and Classes!! This class will be focusing on using items from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!! It will give you ideas for using those free items that you can earn for every $50 spent before shipping and tax.
Visit the Free Class Page HERE for all the details!!!
Click the Pay Pal Button to Register!!!
Please note upon receipt of payment I will email you on March 12, 2016 after 9am Central Time with your username, password and login instructions. If you would like a different email address used instead of your paypal account email please add the correct info in the notes of the PayPal transaction. If you have taken one of my classes in the last year you will have the same username and password as before. Due to digital content class fees are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me email@example.com
It’s Tuesday so it’s time for another Challenge here on the Rubber Redneck STAMPede!!! This week’s challenge on the Rubber Redneck STAMPede is a Color Challenge!!! I hope you love this weeks color combo as much as I do! I love color challenges; below I have the color badge along with the card I created for inspiration.
Things to remember:
* The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Site is an Stampin’ Up! Only Site so when playing along with the color challenge please use ONLY Stampin’ Up Product it doesn’t need to be current!!! I reserve the right to remove your project if it doesn’t comply with the site rules.
* Create any type of project using just this color combo.
* Post your creation to your blog, Stampin’ Connection, Splitcoast and etc. label your creation TRRSC59 add a link to this Color Challenge; then come back here and link to your creation using the inlinkz for all of us to see!!! I also ask that you do not have advertisements for products (i.e. classes and subscription services) in your post. Please respect The Rubber Redneck STAMPede site rules. I reserve the right to remove your project if it doesn’t comply with the site rules.
* This Challenge will close on February 28, 2016 noon central. I will announce the winner on Monday!! The winner will receive a special badge for there blog!!
This Weeks Inspiration
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used
Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135785
Flowering Fields Stamp Set (W) item #141300 (C) item #141303 SAB
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper item #141022 SAB
Bow Paper Clips Embellishments item #140559
Clothespins item #133764
Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine item #138412
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Blackberry Bliss card stock item #133675
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Lost Lagoon Ink item #133644
Hello Honey Ink item #133643
Old Olive Ink item #126953
This Weeks Color Combo
STAMPede Quick Shots:
- Take the stamp from Flowering Fields Stamp Set; ink in Old Olive and stamp onto Old Olive card stock.
- Create a 2016 Tag using the Project Life Day to Day Stamp Set; ink the numbers in Lost Lagoon and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Take the stamp from Flowering Fields Stamp Set; ink it in Hello Honey and stamp onto Whisper White card stock.
- Add some of the gorgeous Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper across the the Old Olive card stock.
- Print out your calendar and hold the months together with a Clothespin. I added Bow Paper Clip to the clothespin along with a Calypso Coral bow. Adds such a cut little touch to the project.
Stamps: Project Life Day to Say, Flowering Fields
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Bow Paper Clips Embellishments, Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Holly’s Promotions & SU Promotions
February Hostess Code: ANWMRANC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).